Most people who use the Facebook aren’t “searching” for a product that will add more value to their lives; they’re searching for that next funny or emotional status update, a trending piece of news or information, or even just a simple distraction. For you, as an ecommerce store owner, this is your ultimate opportunity.
The power of Facebook ads allows you to evoke the same emotion and curiosity that people crave when they log-in on their computer or phone—except you'll be able to introduce who you are, and the value you can bring to their lives. In this guide, I'll teach everything you need to know in order to successfully—and profitably—use Facebook Ads for your ecommerce business.
What You’ll Learn
- Chapter 1: Why Facebook Ads for Your Ecommerce Business — Understand the core value of Facebook Advertising and why it's one of the best ways to get your business moving.
- Chapter 2: Setting Up Your Facebook Advertising Account — Facebook Business Manager is your central to your advertising efforts. Learn how to set it up in 10 minutes.
- Chapter 3: The Facebook Pixel — Everything you need to know about integrating Facebook with your business.
- Chapter 4: Facebook Ad Types for Your Ecommerce Store — Discover all the different types of Facebook ads and how you can customize them to fit your business.
- Chapter 5: Targeting New Audiences — Get in front of the right people at the right time with an offer that's relevant to them. Here's how.
- Chapter 6: Retargeting and Custom Audiences — Serve relevant ads to the right audiences based on activity and customer profiles.
- Chapter 7: Dynamic Ads - Retargeting on Auto-Pilot — As visitors leave your online store, continue showing them the products they were previously browsing.
- Chapter 8: Building a Facebook Sales Funnel for your Shopify Store — Considering all your different ad types, create an advertising strategy that serves all points of your business' sales funnel.
- Chapter 9: Messenger, Bots, and Conversational Commerce — Beyond Facebook's core ad services, offer your customers new ways to engage your brand and buy from your business.
- Chapter 10: Frequency, Ad Blocking, Prohibited Items, Other Hazards — Remember to set your ad frequency so you're not bombarding audiences with irrelevant ads. Beyond that, keep these other tips in mind when setting up Facebook Advertising.
- Chapter 11: Reporting — Know where to get your results in any easy, digestible report that will get your Facebook Advertising strategy headed in the right direction.
- Chapter 12: Conclusion — Equipped with the tools and know-how, your Facebook Advertising strategy will elevate your business potential to new heights.
About The AuthorTim is the Marketing Director of AdEspresso, the best-in-class Facebook advertising optimization platform. Tim oversees and implements AdEspresso's advertising, SEO, and analytics; along with the tactics and strategies necessary to convert hundreds of thousands of monthly visitors into loyal customers.