You need to spend money to make money.
That's the mindset of growth-oriented marketing. But what many entrepreneurs learn is that this investment can take on less conventional forms that turn out to be a smarter way of spending those marketing dollars.
For Frank Rabinovitch of Impact Mouthguard that meant giving away some of his custom mouthguards to generate buzz and educate consumers.
In fact, these giveaways proved so effective the company wants to give away over 500 more this year.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How they educated customers to buy a product that's many times more expensive than the alternative.
- How to use Facebook ads and giveaways to grow your mailing list.
- How to keep people on your email list if they originally only joined to enter the contest.
Listen to Shopify Masters below…
- Store: Impact Mouthguards
- Social Profiles: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Recommended Apps: Klaviyo, Canva
Ready to build a business of your own?
Start your free 14-day trial of Shopify today!
About The Author
Felix Thea is the host of the Shopify Masters podcast, the ecommerce marketing podcast for ambitious entrepreneurs, and founder of TrafficAndSales.com where you can get actionable tips to grow your store’s traffic and sales.